Monday, August 5, 2013

The Boys

Earlier this summer/spring I started watching a friends twins a few days a week, when she needed me too.

Brooklyn and McKenna loved our days with the boys and Kenna girl loved having new playmates her size.

Now that the summer is coming to an end and school is gearing up to start (where I will be working as a sub for the first time this year) The boys are graduating up into a full five day a week daycare program.

They are so sweet, and I have just loved my time with them! Luckily I get to sneak in some cuddles when they are in the nursery at church (I'm also super excited to be "teaching" in the 2 year old and baby rooms alternating sundays!)

Here is a Super quick snapshot into my summer days with these two wonderful little boys!






















No comments:

Post a Comment