Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Snapshots 2013

We have been so busy the last two months, I hadn't noticed how much I had been slacking on taking pictures! The girls are getting so big some nights its hard to remember how tiny they were. I love my Babies.

Swinging with her favorite doll "dah dah" and her all time favorite toy "smelly puppy"
(Brooklyn named him and McKenna just accepted that as his name.) 

Brooklyn is ecstatic to see Christmas decor on display. First thing she said was, "Mom! we need to 
find a deer for the tree.


On this particular day the boys and girls and I trip to the park, next to their house. Luckily there were just enough swings! I have to say I love this park, it has a cute little pond on the other side, I see many more trips in our future.






Baby girl loves her hats and necklaces.


Happy Birthday Liam!

Spending the day with shopping mom.



A diaper cake I made for a friends shower.


Snacks!




No comments:

Post a Comment