Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's HOT!!!

 So far our air conditioning has gone out three times this summer.
The culprit(s).. Meet thing 1 and thing 2, otherwise known as Gunner and Scout.


One of them is chewing up the wires on our ac unit, and no matter how we try to wall off the area they are still getting to it. Kevin claims it must be Gunner, because his baby girl Scout can do no wrong. ;) 
I think otherwise (little miss thing has been known to get bored and chew) Plus Gunner is more goofy/laid back. Definitely not a trouble maker. lol


They must be trying to get revenge for being put outside during the day when the boys are here! Well I get it loud and clear. Ha! 

This last time the ac went out it had something to do with our inside unit, not the wires, thank goodness, but because kevin couldn't fix it we had to wait for the ac guy to come and fix it THE NEXT DAY!  The girls did great dealing with the heat for the most part (kevin and I just did anything we could to keep them busy.)

A game of dress up turned into a princess tea party, when brooke begged me to put my real princess dress on. She loves my "real" princess dress, and I don't mind that it takes two people and ten minutes to get it on, I would do anything to make my girls happy. Plus I never got to actually wear my wedding princess dress for any special day, so its nice that I have it and can create these special memories.




(Kevin was getting a little crazy with the picture taking...time to put the phone down buddy)

our night ended with a little game of airplane. This is a favorite for both girls! Brooklyn likes to try to play with everyone, so far she can lift mom and dad (kenna gets to wiggly) 



Probably how I spend most of the day, trying to figure out how to play with them both at once! Would not trade this for any other Job in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment