Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kevins 25th Birthday

This year I wanted to do something extra fun for Kevin, knowing he is NOT the birthday party type, I made plans with his mom beforehand to watch the girls a little later. Then surprised him with a trip to the batting cages after our dinner.

He was really surprised and excited once I pulled in to the...um..."batting place" lol. We had a lot of fun It was just what we needed to break up our busy week.

Me looking silly in the slow pitch section (I hit MAYBE 3 balls)

Kevin "showing off" spent most of the time in the fastpitch section, he and two other guys had some sort of mini competition going on. 

   


























Because kevin liked it so much and it was so fun for me to be able to do something special for him, you better believe I am already planning a fun Birthday activity for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment