Saturday, December 1, 2012

Elf Breakfast

The Elf on the shelf was a new tradition I was very excited to try this year! I know some elves come the day after thanksgiving but I thought that Dec. 1st would be easier for us. To kick off our elf arriving we had a elf breakfast to welcome her.

At first Brooklyn was not so sure about the elf, because she is "real" and you can not touch her!! I think Brooke was actually creeped out by the elf. Now Brooklyn really enjoys looking for her in the morning.
Meet Princess!


 Not sure how close she really wants to get.
 We decided that this year instead of having our elf play tricks, she would bring the girls books each day until Christmas. The girls are loving it and to tell you the truth so am I, I was getting so tired of reading the same books over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment