Mckenna weighs 17.8 lbs (10-25th percentile) and is 28.5 inches long (75th percentile). She wears size 3 diapers and is in size 9 month, 6-12 month outfits,(12 months are still way to big) and 9 month sleepers. McKenna eats fruit or veggies 4 times a day, 4 six ounce bottles and snacks (she is able to eat almost anything we eat) each day. Kenna is still such a great sleeper taking two or three long naps a day.
- Mckenna has learned the "I'm gong to drop it, you pick it up, then I drop it again." game and of course she loves it!
- She has a new favorite toy this month, a large pink ball
- She will bounce up and down on your legs if you sing "giddy up giddy up"
- waves and says hi/bye
- does all the movements to patty cake
- will put the phone to her ear for hello
- will make a face when asked to show her "cute face"
- can drink from a straw