Thursday, October 4, 2012

pumpkin patch #1


On thursday McKenna and I visited the pumpkin patch with some of our friends. It was McKenna's first trip of many to come to the pumpkin patch and I think she enjoyed watching the older kids running around feeding animals, and picking out pumpkins. She even rode along with them on her first hayride.

Liam and Wyatt having fun feeding the animals.



mamas sweet girl, playing in the dirt!

These kids just crack me up wyatt is just hilarious, I couldn't choose just one picture...

I'm sure liam is thinking um...thats enough pictures thanks!  and thats McKennas pouty, mommy i'm bored face...
Again wyatt is such a character and little delta mae is such a trouper of a sister! These kids, LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day! I'm excited about tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete