Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Plunging in to Mops!

I'm happy to announce my first semester in MOPS! I am so excited to get started, so far I have already met several super sweet and amazing women. Today was our first official meeting, which was more of getting to know, our individual groups, team leaders, and organizers, oh and all the other MOPS mommies :)
Our theme this year is PLUNGE,  and today all of the food and decor had a really beachy / breakfast feel, even our small group names fit in right along ( I am proud to be in the Nantucket group!) I have to say that I absolutely adore my team leader Brettni!!
Our group -missing a few-

Some of the adorable decor



Thanks Lyndsey for introducing me to MOPS this year I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was so fun! I'm so glad we are in the same group! And it gets even more fun as the holidays start up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Hope yall have a great year!!

    ReplyDelete