7 Months Old
McKenna weighs16.1 (20%) and is 26.5 (50%) inches tall. She wears size 2 diapers (we will start size 3 when this box is empty) and is still in size 3-6 and 6 month outfits.
- says mama, Dada, bye-bye (but does not associate them to any one or thing yet)
- turns her head to her name
- will pull up from laying to sitting then to standing while holding on our fingers, legs or any toy
- pulled up from laying to sitting in her crib 8/10 then three days later 8/13 pulled up to standing position using her zany zoo toy
- kicks her feet and shakes her head no when she is tired or excited
- Mckenna will walk holding our hands
- Two of her bottom teeth came through on 8/20
- She is picking up and eating more solid foods like peaches, bread and pasta on her own
- Holds her own bottle
- Waves bye-bye
McKenna is still sleeping through the night and is taking three naps during the day these naps last anywhere from and hour to three hours long. she also eats solids three times a day along with her bottles. The things/ toys McKenna enjoys most are her jumper, climbing on things, and doing flash cards with Brooklyn.