Monday, July 9, 2012

Zercher Family Pictures 2012

For mothers day Kevin and I thought it would be a great idea to have family pictures done. All the kids are getting older and we didn't have an updated family picture. Luckily Sandra was able to work with all our hectic schedules and fit us in before my braces went on ;). It has taken me a while to upload these but I love them.

The whole group

Kevin's mom and dad. (aka Nana and Papa)
Finally I have a picture of the two of them.

Jennifer, Josh, and Eli
We recently found out that Jennifer is pregnant with a sweet little baby (my guess is GIRL), due in January!!! I'm so excited.


 Cousin's 

Our little family.
Check out McKenna's face lol.

And One last family picture! I am so blessed to have such great in laws, i love each and every one of them.


2 comments: