McKenna weighs 14.8 (between 10 and 25%) and is 26.1 (between 50 and 75%) inches tall. I was getting really concerned about her size but her doctor says she is perfectly normal and healthy. She is wearing mostly 3-6 month outfits and some 6 month sleepers and is in size 2 diapers. She eats 6oz every three hours along with two tablespoons of cereal twice daily.
McKenna is a morning person, I wake up to her happily talking to herself each morning and because Brooklyn sleeps in, I take this as my one on one time with McKenna, we love it :)
- She is the rolling master! On 6/13 I walked away to make a bottle and she had managed to roll across the living room and under the table. She will also roll to toys that are out of reach.
- Trying to sit up. On 6/17 she sat up alone for three seconds, she has been working up to as long as 10 seconds (we are so close to being a sitter!)
- laughed on 6/23. McKenna will laugh at..Brooke, being tickled, and us laughing at her
- Inch worm crawling/ scooting on 6/29 kevin sat a toy just out of reach and mckenna pulled her legs under her belly then scooted forward to get it. She did it over and over for the next 10 minuets! (separate post to come)
- I can tell she is starting to remember people and recognize strangers. She needs to warm up to people before they can hold her, but she smiles at everyone.
- Her favorite toy this month is her jumper and she is still loving her frog pacifier.
- Eating cereal has become less of a challenge. We found that she prefers the Gerber brand with a scoop of formula powder added in. She is up to two tablespoons twice a day.
- started holding her bottle (up to 5 minuets at a time)
- We are also hearing lots of babbling, this girl loves to talk!
All around McKenna is very calm and relaxed. We have gotten in to a great routine and I have learned all of McKennas signs in fact we have several days where McKenna doesn't even cry at all.
And because I couldn't decide which one I liked better..