Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Brooke-isms

Brooke-isms


While in the car Brooke goes; "I got a monster in my nose and he eats my boogers"



Today while McKenna was being fussy
 Brooke ; "Mommy turn her off"
 Me; I can't she is very upset
 Brooke; "Then take her batteries out!"



Brooke to Kevin; " you ate all your food your big"
Kevin; are you calling me fat?
Brooke; your big, I say you're fat. (ouch!)



After bath time one night brook started crying, when we asked what was wrong, she puts up her fingers and whines "my fingers are ruined" (they were pruned from the bath)



We told Brooke that her aunt Jennifer was going to have a baby, the first thing she says is; "Its a girl her name is Presley." (she has a friend named presley) The next thing she said was "Jennifer needs take a bath and poop it out" 
 (I guess she was paying attention when McKenna was born.)



Brooke comes running in to the room with a ball under her shirt, saying "mommy I have a baby in my tummy, its a girl"
Since finding out about Jennifer she is obsessed with babies.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she said "Turn her off" - Your girls are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete