Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day craft

This year Kevin and I decided that we wanted to have family pictures done, as a gift for His mom. I don't think a week goes by when she doesn't ask for pictures of the girls :) and it has been a long time since every one has gotten together to take Pictures. Since it will still be a few week before we can even take the pictures, I wanted to give her something small on mothers day.

I found a frame at Walmart and had the extra paint and rhinestones.

I loved watching Brooklyn paint, she was very focused on doing it right and let me know when she was done with one color and wanted another. When it came to placing the rhinestones, she would place one and then move it around until she thought it was right. We may have a little artist on our hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment