Thursday, May 3, 2012

About me

Getting to know me...



  
Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
Ashley olsen. We have the same name that make me practically famous too.

What is your favorite color?
I love teal and coral.

What is most memorable about your high school years?
 My first football game prforming on the drill team.

What is your greatest accomplishment?
 Delivering Mckenna naturally without any meds.

What is your favorite food?
 Mexican, I could eat it every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Where do you want to retire?
 Close to my children and grandchildren.

What traits in others are you attracted to?
 I really like people who love to laugh and someone who can forgive others. I have always found it hard to forgive others, myself.

You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?
 It would have been about nothing because I would studder through my first sentence until the teacher allowed me to sit down lol

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found you on Kelly's Korner. I am from Rockwall! Lived there my whole life...until 2006 when we moved to NWA. Small world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Family you have! I'm coming over from Kelly's Korner Blog. I live in Mesquite and me and my girls are always in Rockwall shopping. Good to see other DFW area women blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you on Kelly's Korner. Looks like you know a girl I went to high school with. Amy ~ she has 2 daughters, Presley and Addie. I LOVE all that dark hair on your baby girl. Too cute! We live in Rowlett.

    ReplyDelete