Friday, April 20, 2012

Birthday fun part 1

On Brooklyn's actual birthday we hosted our first play date and invited a few friends to come over and paint. We all had a lot of fun and , I was terrified doing a painting craft with toddlers in my house, the kids were so clean and neat with the paints!


The set up



At exactly 9:01,we had a mini birthday photo shoot.
 This time three years ago I was holding my newborn daughter. I am so blessed.



A few shots of the kids painting



Even the babies got to join in. We got McKenna and Anthonys' foot prints.

All the kids art work!

We had lots of fun and most importantly my baby turned three. She has her birthday party on Sunday and She can't wait, she has been talking about her party everyday for the last three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment