Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Morning

It has been six weeks since I have been able to sleep past 9am, I've adjusted better than I thought I would, most mornings I get up before the girls. Not knowing what to do with my new found free time, I get board really quickly, meaning at exactly 10 am I wake them up. Crazy I know!

 Luckily for me McKenna is a morning person and usually greets me with smiles....

Sleeping...

Morning stretches

Brooklyn However is not a morning person.

Sleeping

After sitting up today, Brooke goes; I'm sleeping mommy!

Then she went back to sleep, HA!

Since Brooklyn refused to get up Kenna and I got dressed and enjoyed some alone time. She stayed up for an hour looking and smiling at me :) It was great entertainment for me.

She is getting more and more facial expressions,  here are a few she showed off during our morning together.

Sticking her tongue out...

  Smiles...

Eyebrows up...

 Getting tired...

 And shes out for a morning nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment