Monday, February 20, 2012

Walking

In an attempt to slowly work myself back into an exercise routine Brooklyn, McKenna and I have been walking to a near by park, when the weather is nice. This way I get some light exercise and Brooke gets to play.

McKenna LOVES to walk, it is one of the few times she sleeps during the day without being in my arms.

Brooklyn and I have made a game out of walking. She finds all sorts of things, and then will tell me the story of how it got there. (My favorite so far is how an alligators dropped the rock in the puddle.)


We are very luck to have THREE parks with in walking distance from our house. Brooklyn's favorite park is at a near by school. She always wants to go down the BIG slide. She would do it all day if I let her.




No comments:

Post a Comment