* Its getting harder and harder to bend over, and when I do I can feel her get all scrunched up in my belly
* Any time I stand up I feel tons of pressure from her moving down.
* Craving; EGGS, chili, potatoes, chocolate milk, and trail mix!!
* I also started getting eczema patches on my arms and ears... So itchy!
* My belly is measuring at 47inches
* I have swollen hands and feet when I wake up in the morning
*At my 34 week appointment we found out that McKenna was in the posterior position and we have been seeing a chiropractor to help turn her. At my appointment today she was locked in the correct position meaning she should not move! :)
*At my appointment today, I was 4cm dilated and baby was at 0 station and 50% effaced!!! Its great to know something is going on. (even though I know I could be like this for weeks)