Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Family Pictures

In May Kevin surprised me with a family photo shoot for mothers day! little did I know this would be the last family photo shoot with out family of three....I can't wait for our family pictures next year with all four of us!!! while I waited very impatiently for our pictures to come in, I found out we were expecting baby number two and posting these family pictures flew to the bottom of my to do list.

I finally have the time to upload and to really enjoy them!

It was hard but with the little cooperation we did get from Brooke, we did end up with great family shots!


Brooke always does her best when the spot light is all on her, or she is distracted by some friendly co-stars.




With some help from mom, dad, or any other family member (or animal) we can usually get a few good one on one shots.




1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! Your photographer did a great job. I love the whole family shots and especially the one of you and your daughter and the chicken. ;)

    ReplyDelete