Thursday, June 2, 2011

Family Trip 2011

Last Friday my family, Brooke and I loaded up and headed for a mini vacation in Wimberly. Unfortunately Kevin had to work an was not able to come. The car ride was surprisingly fun Brooke was in a great mood the whole 5 hour drive!! I however was recovering from having all my wisdom teeth removed the day before and was in pain/ sleeping the whole drive. (Thanks Aunt Katie for keeping Brooke entertained during our vacation)

Since I was trying to recover I was only able to participate about 1/4 of the time (other than my constant snapping of pictures) Brooke was going full blast though with shopping, hiking, swimming, Deer watching and exploring. She really enjoyed herself and time with my family!

POOL TIME!!




Nap time day one.

Exploring the creek bottom.


2 1/2 mile Hike.




Nap time after the hike.

Walking to see the dinosaur tracts.

Relaxing in the hammock.


No comments:

Post a Comment