Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mothers day weekend

Mothers day weekend started off with Brooke and I making our traditional hand made cards. Brooklyn was a lot of help this year picking out the papers and stickers for each card, and we enjoyed spending the time doing crafts together.
Then on Saturday Brooke and I drove to Denton to help my sister get ready for her senior prom, she will be graduating soon and I am so proud of her! Katie I know you will be great at whatever you decide to do.
Sunday (on my 3rd mothers day) we went to church with my mom, grandma, great grandma and the rest of my family. Later Kevin treated me to lunch and a mini shopping trip. That night we had dinner with Kevin's family. Our mothers day was a very busy day but it turned out just how I had hoped it would.

Making Mothers day cards

I love my sister!!


Brooklyn posing with her aunt Katie.

Mothers day at Nena's house

Eli and Brooklyn... It's so nice to watch them playing and laughing together, I can tell Brooke really loves to see him.


No comments:

Post a Comment