Friday, April 15, 2011

operation big girl room #2 (projects)

I have been spending the last few days finishing up the projects for Brooklyn's room. They turned out great, even better they were all done for FREE, since I used items from previous projects.

I started off with some old frames I had laying around...

Added scrapbook paper and now we have some wall art. 

Next on the list; a chair that belonged to my great grandma...

 Brooke and I pulled off all of the ugly green fabric and replaced it with the fabric from Brooke's old curtains.


 Brooklyn showing off all our hard work.

Last but not least; A old mirror that also used to belong to my great grandma (It broke in the move and I didn't have the heart to throw it away)

 I added fabric, wooden letters, and ribbon...

Now Brooke has a bow holder that can hold ALL her bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment