Monday, February 14, 2011

On The Farm

   We spent last weekend at my dads farm. While Brooke enjoyed playing with her aunt Jaycee, I got the chance to ride (something I hadn't done since I got pregnant with Brooke). I always love spending time with my dad but this time was extra special because Kevin got to spend the weekend with us too!! He had the ENTIRE week off last week. We all had a blast and are planning on going back in two weeks when my brother will be here, I haven't seen him in a year.
Brooklyn and her buddy Mr. Puff
My littlest sister Jaycee


   Brooke and Jaycee spent 90% of the time driving around on Jaycee's handy. (gator) They had so much fun getting stuck in the sand, and running in to trees, people and animals! We could hear their joyous screams from across the pasture...my ears are still ringing.
Jaycee kept taking her hands off the wheel, then both girls would scream and laugh!!
  When the girls finally went down for a nap, I got some time to relax and ride. luckily for me Kevin pulled out the camera and got great pictures of me and Paintball.

*** Also it is official Brooklyn is potty trained, she made it from Friday- today (drives, naps, and bedtimes included) without any accidents! YAY for being potty trained at 21 months***

No comments:

Post a Comment