Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I was up late (as usual) watching movies, when all of a sudden I felt that I must hold my baby feeling. As moms you all know the feeling, the one where you miss and love your baby so much, you just NEED to cuddle with them.

So at three in the morning I snatched up my pillow and blanket and crawled in to bed with Brooklyn. Keep in mind that; Brooklyn has NEVER slept in bed with us (She has been sleeping in her own room ,with no problems, since she was six weeks old) and SHE SLEEPS IN A TODDLER BED. You may be thinking I'm crazy, but one day I guarantee you will go into your toddlers room and you will want to cuddle with them. Saying that they grow up fast is an understatement.

Anyway I crammed myself in her bed and very happily fell asleep to the sound of her breathing. Something I haven't been able to do since Brooke moved to her own room, almost two years ago. I forgot how much I loved her little snore. I'm very lucky to have a hard sleeper who loves to cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment