Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giving Thanks

At first I found it hard to be thankful, its been a rough last four months. I'm still grieving over the loss of both my grandpa and uncle. so I didn't think I would make a Thanksgiving post but this morning my daughter gave me a hug and kiss then told me she loved me. It was like a light bulb went off and I realized exactly how important family is...They are the ones you can lean on and who will stand by you no matter what. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family on both mine and Kevin's sides. I get to wake up and know that my daughter will ALWAYS be loved and cared about no matter what situation may come up. I am so grateful for our families who have been their for Kevin and I through such a tough time. I couldn't imagine my life with out ALL of them.

The Zercher Family Thanksgiving 2010

Here is a picture of my side of the family,

unfortunately we were not able to get a picture of Kevin's. hopefully I'll remember next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment