Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Brooke and I went to the pumpkin patch this year to pick out some pumpkins and get some cute pictures. It was so much more fun this year (last year she was only six months old). As soon as we pulled in she was yelling pumpkin pumpkin (more like punkn punkn). Brooke was running around trying to pick them all up and was really exited when we found the section of small pumpkins! From that point on it was; mine or my punkn.

Somehow in the middle of all the excitement and running around I did however manage to get our pumpkin patch pictures for this year. They are not as great as last years, when we were lucky enough to have someone take them, but I love them just as much!

Here is a picture from last year. I am so amazed how much she has grown and how smart she has become. My little baby is growing up to be, such a wonderful loving toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment