Friday, October 29, 2010

Brooklyn and Emma

My old camera broke a few weeks ago, but thankfully my wonderful husband bought me a new one ( my Christmas and birthday present). so the first thing i did was call up my friend Ambur and ask her to bring her daughter Emma over, so we could take pictures of the girls.
once we got to the park i quickly realized two things; keeping up with these girls is going to be impossible and there is no way that i can get them to sit and smile at the same time ha ha. However i did get a few good pictures!
(These are in my opinion the two best shots of the day!)

The girls only wanted to play in the mud and throw horse apples(AKA balls)

Since Emma is a year older than Brooke she is always teaching her something new, in this case climbing on the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment