Thursday, August 26, 2010

16 month word update

Along with a few words I had forgotten last update, here are more of the words I hear throughout our day.

  1. cup
  2. All gone
  3. Feet
  4. Stop
  5. Cracker
  6. Go
  7. Teeth
  8. Tractor
  9. Truck
  10. Bus
  11. Purple
  12. Turtle
  13. Yo-Yo
  14. Apple
  15. Cookie
  16. Banana
  17. Juice
  18. Hi
  19. Good bye
  20. Yuck
  21. more
  22. up
  23. mine

Also she said her first sentence "What did i do" I can tell she is going to be trouble haha!


Looking at this list it amazes me how many words she does know, if hadn't heard them for myself I wouldn't believe she knew this much.Brooklyn is so smart learning at least one new word a day and I am loving every second of it. She is able to communicate her needs and wants so much better. This is one proud momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment