Friday, July 30, 2010

One Smart Cookie

Brooke and I went to the park today and while we were there Brooke began to play with another little girl. I quickly realized that my 15 month old daughter knew far more words than this 18 month old. Also my daughter was way more aware of the things going on around her. Not to brag (ok maybe a little ) but this made me feel like such a great mom!

Brooklyn playing with her new shopping cart ( her favorite toy at the moment)

WORDS BROOKE CAN SAY

  1. thank you
  2. all done
  3. no mam
  4. night night
  5. Nana
  6. papa
  7. momma
  8. Dada
  9. josh
  10. Eli
  11. yellow
  12. buddy
  13. apple
  14. blue
  15. bug
  16. baby
  17. ball
  18. tree
  19. bubbles
  20. orange
  21. fish
  22. nose
  23. shoe
  24. eyes
  25. kitty

Its just amazing to me that my 15 month old not only knows what these things are but can name them too....also there are numerous sounds and actions she knows and can do as well.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget MORE, up, and mine.
    LOVE the shopping cart by the way!!

    ReplyDelete