Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Its a Girl!

Brooklyn Faith!

We went for our 20 week scan today. Kevin couldn't make it but my mom and his mom were able to go with me.
At my last appointment they had given me a list of  instructions to prepare for the sonogram (to help with seeing the gender and size of the baby) One of the directions was to drink lots of fluid...so I did! I hadn't factored in having to wait of that I have to pee all the time, I was afraid if I did go we wouldn't see anything so I sat there praying time would go faster.
When it was time for the sonogram, we couldn't see anything because my bladder was too FULL! The tech let me use the restroom and we began.

Baby looked great. (I think she could have just started with the gender then move on to the size and everything, I was so ready to know!!!) Then,

ITS A GIRL




I was so in shock I didn't know what to do or say! The entire time; I had thought it would be a girl, I've even had dreams about a baby girl. I really really wanted a girl.
I convinced myself that because I thought so strongly it was a girl and that because I wanted one so badly that it meant that IT HAD to be a boy. (Does anyone get that lucky)

No comments:

Post a Comment